Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We Can Doodle That For You For The Lost Cost Of Nothing

UPDATE:

I'm going back to one doodle per post. So, the lucky first commenter gets his or her doodle done.

God help me if Dr. Zaius makes it through with the request he made on this post. That doodle would be the most frantic sixty seconds of my life (if we don't count that minute I defused a bomb on a spaceship hurtling toward Earth while fighting off aliens with my feet).

For Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein - The San Diego skyline

10 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

San Deigo skyline.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Or if you prefer, the San Diego skyline. Either one.

Dr. Zaius said...

I want see a picture a picture of beautiful woman tied to a submanrine, with a valiant Dr. Zaius next to her fighting off the entire Russian navy, a sea monster, and some lions and tigers. And maybe a nice sunset.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

How about a unicorn?

The Idea Of Progress said...

Grant Miller fighting off a cold.

Randal Graves said...

A Democrat with a spine.

Dr. Zaius said...

Oh, ye of little faith. I even had room for the sunset! I must admit that it probably needs a few more lions and tigers, though.

Splotchy said...

dr z, did you do that doodle in sixty seconds?!!! Holy crap.

Sixty seconds or not, it's quite lovely.

Dr. Zaius said...

Sorry, it took longer than sixty seconds. I did not follow the rules properly.

Splotchy said...

Nevertheless, a cracking good doodle.