Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm Not Exactly Sure How This Is Going To Work, But...

Well, I think I'm going to have quite a bit of fun with my Beast Of Berwyn choose your own adventure story.

I'll be gradually fleshing out the story as people make different choices via the comments fields.

One thing that I'm intentionally doing is burying all new posts tied to this story in my archives, so they won't be showing up as new posts, and become distracting to people who aren't following the story, and I won't give away plot points to people who are, etc.

The problem is, I'm not sure the mechanism I should use to alert people that the story has had some more parts added to it. I guess I'll just see what works as time progresses.

Either way, I'm adding a permanent link on the right side of the blog, to go with my Character Actor Adoptions and Two Buck Schmuck links.

No comments: