Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Road Warrior, The Musical - Just A Boy


It's been a few weeks since I posited my idea for a new musical -- The Road Warrior.

You didn't think I was going to just let it drop off, did you?

Here's the next song.

"Just A Boy"
Sung by: The Feral Kid
Description: It's about how nobody really understands him.

I am just a boy
Playing with my toy
But I see the apprehensive faces
When I kill a man from fifty paces

People say that I'm a runt
Ratty hair and monkey grunts
Yet my heart is filled with poetry
Climb the wall and watch the moon with me

I'm alone again
No one wants to be my friend
Only Max seems to understand
But he eats his meals from dog food cans

I am just a boy
I only seem to annoy
I'm just a student looking for a teacher
Maybe someday I'll grow to be a leader

But for now
I'm sad
Dreaming of the life
I wish I had

I am just a boy
Just a boy

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Gay music tatses, lived in a gay neighborhood, writes musical. Dude, you so chug cock. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Splotchy said...

You know what's gay, good doctor?

Fezzes.

Cup said...

Wiping away tears here, Splotchy. ALWebber got nuthin' on you, babe.

Cup said...

But a fez is hawt.