Thursday, August 23, 2007

Five Snotty Facts

To go with the recent Snotty-Ass Rock 'N Roll Mix, here are some honest-to-goodness true snotty facts about me.

  1. I like the phrase "Git-R-Done". I like the way it looks, and I like the way it sounds. I don't care that it came out of that unfunny nimrod Larry The Cable Guy's piehole. I just like it.

  2. I believe there should be a limit to how much wealth one can accumulate. There should no such thing as a billionaire, or even a multi-millionaire. You want to be rich, use your money to build a f*cking time machine and go to France in the days right before the Revolution.

  3. I like fart jokes.

  4. I hate tucking my shirt in. I absolutely hate it. If you like tucking your shirt in, you're a f*cking moron.

  5. I'm sick of solemn references to 09/11. Yes, people died. Stop talking about it, unless you want to make a funny reference to it.


I TAG NO ONE

7 comments:

Cup said...

Wow. You're so ..........








............. snotty-ass.

Some Guy said...

I'm with you on all of these (especially #2!) except "Git-R-Done". But, hey, I used to watch "Saved By The Bell" every morning, so I can't fault you.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

What sane person doesn't like a fart joke? Or even better the sound of a little kid laughing like crazy after ripping a good loud wet sounding fart.

Distributorcap said...

Babs the Impaler doesnt like Fart jokes......but that is just Babs

ps -- i never tuck my t-shirt in either

dguzman said...

you snotty ass snot, you. I love you! I'm with you except for the fart jokes (I don't think females can find those funny; it's genetic or something) and the Git-R-Done. It makes me think of "git" in the British sense, and then the rest of it just makes no sense. Guess that makes me a little snotty ass too....

PS--shirt is untucked as we speak!

kim said...

I'm sorry you like fart jokes.
But, I still like you.

Freida Bee said...

I'm not a tucker either and I feel sorry for those who are.