Friday, August 31, 2007

The Lighter Side Of Erectile Dysfunction

As you may or may not recall, the bathroom readin' basket at the Splotchy house typically contains stale celebrity magazines.

Along with these magazines are a few Mad Magazines from the early 70's that I picked up at a thrift store a few years back.

I've been perusing the Mad Magazines more than the celeb rags lately, and am constantly confronted by the wit of Dave Berg, who had a long-running feature called "The Lighter Side Of..." In each issue Berg would explore a particular topic, to which he would devote several pages of three- and four-panel strips.

So, here's my tribute to Dave Berg. Only the last word balloon has been changed on his original strips. Click on a strip to view a larger image.

And now, I humbly present:

4 comments:

Some Guy said...

I bow down to you.

That was effing brilliant.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I learned what anxiety was by reading "The Lighter Side." And for a while I thought that my Dad was Roger Kaputnik.

anandamide said...

To quote Linc from The Mod Squad: "Solid."

dguzman said...

PURE GREATNESS.