Monday, August 6, 2007

Splotchy Announces A Spinoff


I came up with a Who's In Charge Here? feature a month or so ago which I got really excited about, but have been kind of frustrated with how it is turning out.

The frustration mostly arises from the fact that the feature gets buried under all the other crap I post on this blog.

So, I'm spinning the feature off into its own blog, Who's In Charge Here?.

The 1900s post which I just recently made will be the last you'll see of the feature on I, Splotchy.

If you like this feature, I'd really appreciate you visit the new blog from time-to-time. At this point, I'm planning on doing a Monday post, leave it open for voting for the entire week, then announcing the verdict from the tally of votes on the following Monday.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Perhaps, together we can move on up to that deluxe apartment in the sky.

No comments: