Monday, August 20, 2007

Talk To The Drunken Severed Head


Hi, if you would like doing a favor for not only me, but for my adopted actor David Patrick Kelly as well, please leave a comment for a certain Drunken Severed Head here.

He was granted an interview with Mr. Kelly back in May (and has a pic to prove it!), but has yet to post it. I tried leaving a comment showing my enthusiasm for the yet-to-be-published interview, but was met with the cold sting of silence (though I believe I saw the head briefly poke around my blog after I left my comment).

The head, despite the fact it is drunk and severed, seems to be a most jovial and agreeable sort of appendage. I was hoping I could enlist your support in urging him to share the thoughts of David Patrick Kelly with the rest of the DPK-deprived blogosphere.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

4 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Why is Rosie O'Donnell hanging out with David Patrick Kelly?

Just Wondering.

Max the drunken severed head said...

THAT comment, sirrah, shall not greatly endear you to me or speed up my much procrastinated transcription and typing-up of the interview! My wife could not ever be mistaken for Rosie O'Donnell, not even on her worst day!

Well, I see from the initial post that I have accidentally insulted Mr. Splotchy. I apologize. I did not respond to your message, Splotch, old bean, as I am embarrassed that I am taking so long. You will be glad to know that I transcribed more of the interview earlier to-day.

Splotchy said...

Thanks for the severed heads up, Max.

I can't wait to read it. A few years back I had a job transcribing a conference of intellectual property lawyers (many speeches, many speakers), and I know words don't flow right from the person's mouth to the page -- there's a lot of work involved.

Did you interview him while he was in Pittsburgh for the run of The Glorious Ones?

Max the drunken severed head said...

Yes, I did. While the show was in production, he was a regular customer at the store where I work, and he very graciously agreed to an interview. (The show was a blast. DPK was very good, although a slightly larger and more comic role was played by John Kassir of "Tales From The Crypt"! He did not grant me an interview, although he did give me an autograph.)