Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'd Like To Thank Whole Foods

I'd like to take a minute out of the day to thank the friendly folks at the Whole Foods that recently opened just down the block from where I work.

Thanks for the two parmigiano reggiano sample cubes I got yesterday. Deee-licious!

And thanks for the following samples I got today.

1. Small piece of fudge
2. A generous hunk of chocolate muffin
3. One fancy almond
4. A cracker with some sort of spread on it
5. A piece of chipotle bread dipped in olive oil
6. One more generous hunk of chocolate muffin

Thanks for offering the samples of raw pork sausage, but I decided to take a pass on it today.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Dale said...

That's lunch, what's for dinner? Whole Foods sounds better than Costco!

Joe said...

You said "fudge"




Seriously, that's quite a buffet line they have set up there. Very impressive.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Not only that, he said:

piece of fudge
chocolate muffin (twice)
spread on it
and
pork sausage

But who's counting?