Monday, January 7, 2008

Ah, What The Hell, I'll Keep On Doodling

I have fun doodling, so I'll keep on doodling.

But I need a doodle idea to get me started again. First commenter with an idea gets one.

UPDATE:

I may get to the other commenter's requests later, but the first commenter definitely gets a doodle. For Tengrain -- Dick Cheney eating an ice cream cone with Osama, holding hands.



I hope Tengrain will give me some slack regarding this doodle. I left out the holding hands part, but I think it's clear they are enjoying each other's company regardless.

11 comments:

Tengrain said...

Dick Cheney eating an ice cream cone with Osama, holding hands.

Freida Bee said...

Oh Splotch, I am so happy about your surrendering to your mad dooodling ablilities! (I put a request out for "Who's in Charge?" in my latest post, BTW.)

Joe said...

Freedom

Joe said...

Or at least her fries

Anonymous said...

Mike Huckabee disco dancing with Hillary Clinton while Bill deals coke at the bar in the background.

It's early.

Doc said...

Two Bananas in a gunfight.

Doc

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I love these things. You don't mind if I try this once do you? Blatantly ripping off is the sincerest form of flatery, you know.

dguzman said...

Yikes, that's a lotta tongue from Big Dick. More than I EVAH wanted to see.

Splotchy said...

jon, have at it.

Cup said...

That's so heartwarming for a Monday. And by "heartwarming," I mean hell.

Freida Bee said...

Splotch- You nailed Dick (sorry- that sounds bad.)

Jon- I wish you well with your pursuit of the imitation Splotchy doodle. As such a pursuer myself, I highly recommend the experience. I warn you though, it is a bit addictive.

I'm glad you put it like that "ripping off is the sincerest form of flatery."

I couldn't agree more.