Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Celebrity Superheroes

It's scary how close this blog is to my brain. For some reason, I was thinking of Dr. Phil on the way into work today. I then thought, what would be an appropriate superhero name for him?

So, a new feature is born. I'm not planning on thinking too hard about celebrity superheroes (or supervillains) -- I won't wonder about their powers, costumes, arch-nemeses, what have you.

I'm just going to give you what I think would be an appropriate "super" name for them.

Since this is my first celebrity superhero post, I'll give you three.

Phil "Dr. Phil" McGraw - The Octopus



Bruce Willis - The Dooch



Russell Crowe - Sugarfists

5 comments:

Freida Bee said...

Oh, I like this new feature! I keep having in my mind that the three of these guys together might be some sort of mega-hero, like "Uncle Smooth."

Freida Bee said...

That is why I will henceforth leave the naming of the celebrity super heroes to professionals, such as yourself.

Diamond Dave Diggler said...

C. thomas Howell is...

Pony Boy!!


Oh, wait.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Love it!

dguzman said...

SUGARFISTS--perfect, man. This new feature is awesome.