Friday, January 11, 2008

This Is The "Go To" Place For Images Of Lipstick

From reading my site usage statistics, it appears I have had a lot of random visitors come to this blog in the last couple weeks via a Google image search for lipstick. The ordering of my image will probably change over time, but it currently is third in the search results.

People clicking through the image to my blog are landing on a particular Unconnected Tuesdays post.

The strange thing is that people finding my website in this manner will usually spend a few minutes on the post, perhaps trying to find a connection between my lipstick picture and the prawn.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all lipstick visitors and indicate to you that, as far as I know, there is no connection between lipstick and prawns.

Love,



Splotchy

3 comments:

Diamond Dave Diggler said...

how many people search for images of lipstick in a day?

Splotchy said...

About 5 or 6 per day. There might be more, but the 5 or 6 I notice all involve someone visiting the site for at least several minutes. I have other images that draw people here, but they don't spend as much time.

lulu said...

Lipstick contains fish scales, some lipsticks anyway, so there is kind of maybe a third hand kinda connection.