Thursday, January 31, 2008

Alright, I Guess I Am Going To Have To Step Up

Hey, it's still January, idn't it?

One last meme for January Is Meme Month. You need to answer it today, because this meme will not function during February Is No Meme Month.

It's all about word fun, because words are fun.

Give me 1 noun, 2 verbs and 3 adjectives you like. You can also provide an optional made-up word.

Here's mine:


1 Noun: potash
2 Verbs: sputter, fizzle
3: Adjectives: dodgy, crunchy, outlandish
4: Made-up word: glorbenacious


I tag:

Chris
Bubs
Distributorcap
DGuzman
Rider
Manx
SamuraiFrog

If I did not tag you specifically, it is only because time is of the essence. You have been tagged mentally by me.

February approaches! You have less than 24 hours to complete this meme and pass it on.

What are you waiting for?!!

GO!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Joe said...

I was all over that like ... well, you get the idea.

dguzman said...

OH MY GOSH I'M DOING IT NOW!

Rider said...

I stepped up to the plate like a real man.

Distributorcap said...

doing it now

Fran said...

I am mentally shut down. So I can't hear you.