Monday, January 7, 2008

Clinical Decision Support System

I saw this at PJ's. I figure I'd give it a try, and if it didn't suck too bad, I'd post it. Hey it didn't suck that bad!

First, the rules:

Let's Make a Band:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

You then take the pic and add your band name and the album title to it, then post your pic.


Here are my results:

1. Clinical Decision Support System
2. "It Every Six Months" ("Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months" -- Oscar Wilde)
3. The photo


Click pic for larger image

7 comments:

Diamond Dave Diggler said...

I posted mine. I have to admit, I cheated because my first band was called "St. Peter's Episcopal Church" and I think that would probably be grounds for a lawsuit, so I went for the second one...

Bossieu (french town)

sooner die than think ( from a Bertrand Russle quote.)

McGone said...

Weird - my random wikipedia entry was a band:

Haemorrhage

dguzman said...

This is fun!

Band: Bourdon (organ pipe)
Album: Sooner die than think (hey! Cowboy Cat already did that album title! *pout*)
I messed up my photograph, but it was beautiful! Something called Along the Silk Road; very atmospheric.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Mine came out kind of cool, too.

PJ said...

Liking the pic and band name, and the album title is strangely strange. Nice one.

Distributorcap said...

mine is up

i am Vladimir of Moscow
my album is Around for the Coffin

The Idea Of Progress said...

I made one, too.