Saturday, January 12, 2008

On The 2008 Campaign Trail

During the first trip in what will probably be a series of trips to Colorado in preparation for the February caucus, the candidates take a break at a nearby mall.

Dr. Zaius and Germaine Gregarious sample some delicious, authentic Italian cuisine.


Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator runs through the remainder of his campaign funds on sophisticated, audiovisual entertainment. Mall employees kindly show him the exit shortly after he spends his last quarter.


Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein takes advantage of post-Christmas savings to pick up a few items for himself.



Steve Jobs and the iSplotchy visit with fans outside the Apple Store.

















The fate of the other presidential candidates is still uncertain at this point in time.

Updates will be provided as more information becomes available.


Special thanks to the campaign photographer of Dr. Zaius, who recorded the majority of events herein.

10 comments:

Some Guy said...

Awesome.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Most amusing, however I do not appreciate the fact that you are trying to lure my running mate to her death. Shame on you sir, shame.

Joe said...

Wow.

I think GKL could do that, no problem. Holy shit did she impress me.

Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! It's not like you ever had a chance of getting into the White House in the first place, iSplotchy, but now you can't even fit through the front door!

You should seriously consider pulling a Huckabee. You need to go on a Slimfast diet, pronto.

Splotchy said...

chris, if I use your awe as an indicator of voting sensibilities, I hope you'll be one of the anointed who sends the iSplotchy to the White House!

dr mvm, if you love someone, set them free.

bubs, I have no doubt either!

dr z, those are the words of a desperate orangutan. I realize you are from the future and all, but you should really do your history homework -- in America, bigger is better.

Freida Bee said...

Now, I am really confused about which candidate to vote for in the upcoming election. The saga unfolds.

The Idea Of Progress said...

This reminds me of Akira for some reason.

And frightens me.

Germaine Gregarious said...

Darling, I assure you I have never visited a "Sbarro". While I did notice an ice machine, I did not spy even the slightest hint of rum anywhere on the premises.

All the same, I envy your clever trick to get Kristi Love to, er, climb aboard.

I've been trying for simply months now.

GETkristiLOVE said...

However tempting it is to get to the climax of iSplotchy, I could never leave my lovable Monkey!

dguzman said...

Holy crap, how did I miss this?

But I'm still voting for her and the Monkey.