Monday, January 7, 2008

January Is Meme Month

Mathman has tapped me to do a lying meme, which, if my backtracking through the blog swamp proves correct, is a variation on a lying meme I kicked at a few people's heads here.

The catch here is that one of the lies will actually be a truth.

Okay, so here we go. I'll make my lies less outlandish than the last time, to better hide the truth.

1. I started this blog in Feburary of 2007.
2. Bun E. Carlos, the drummer for Cheap Trick, is my second cousin, and I see him occasionally at family functions.
3. I have a tattoo of Jonny Quest on my left shoulder.
4. I am afraid of squirrels.
5. One winter, my brother and I built a snow fort in our front yard that was so large and elaborate it was photographed for the front page of the State Journal Register newspaper.
6. I verbally insulted Steven Seagal on a hotel elevator after he drunkenly stumbled into me without apologizing.
7. I am looking forward to a relaxing meme-free February.

4 comments:

Coaster Punchman said...

I bet you're afraid of squirrels. Something just tells me.

Randal Graves said...

I'll say it's the Bun E. Carlos thing just because that would be fucking cool.

Jess Wundrun said...

If you always have to drink Old Style at family functions then I am guessing it is Bun E. Carlos. Oh, wait, that's a Styx reference and Bun was in Cheap Trick.

Hard to keep my Chi-town bands straight.

Going with Bun anyway. He seems like such a nice boy.

Unknown said...

I was once confused for Stephen Segal. I was walking down Michigan Ave, I had a ponytail like I do now. A dude said to me hey Segal. I laughed as I kicked him in the head.